Forum Upgrade

LSP_Kevin

11 minutes ago, chuck540z3 said:

Yes.  I'm getting it within my own Tempest thread on every page.

Yeah, I'm seeing it now, but not in all threads, so I don't know what the criteria or trigger is. We may or may not be able to turn it off. I'll have to investigate. It does seem to contain some useful information, though.

Kev

4 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Yeah, I'm seeing it now, but not in all threads, so I don't know what the criteria or trigger is. We may or may not be able to turn it off. I'll have to investigate. It does seem to contain some useful information, though.

Kev

It does, but the #1 quality of this forum is the pics.  If they get shrunk as a result of this info, it kind of kills something.  We don't need the same info on every single page either, especially if the bottom of the page is just blank.  I'm sure over time you can fix it, since it's not in every thread, like this one! :P

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

16 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

The trigger seems to be post or page count, but I'm still not sure exactly where it lies. I'll see what level of control we have over it.

Kev

I've been able to change the position to being under the first post, instead of creating a sidebar. It will only show for topics that exceed two pages.

Kev

2 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I've been able to change the position to being under the first post, instead of creating a sidebar. It will only show for topics that exceed two pages.

Kev

I see what you are talking about now.
I think better position would be above the first/top post. The ideal one would be on the top, just besides the page navigation panel.
But I understand that might be too complicated to do, or totally out of control.

I'd also welcome some other color (dark/night) option for the site.
But otherwise it looks fine here.

Thanks for taking care of it, Kevin.

Juraj

Edited by Trak-Tor

8 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Kev

Much better!  The rest looks very good to me.

Thanks,

Chuck