ICM Wish List

Dennis7423

Some good suggestions here, in yet another wishlist thread.  I guess we have to fill in the gap left by a defunct WnW or a seemingly moribund Tamiya.  :rolleyes:

So I'll add my wishes to this, starting with more Italian planes such as the Macchi 202 and 200, more Russian planes such as the La-3, La-5 and La-7.  I also agree with another comment in that it would be great to see ICM model the engines too.  So a good Hurricane, Merlin and Allison P-40 and Griffon Spitfire 14 (highback, of course) would find their way into my stash, as would a D series FW-190.  If they'd like to make something in a bigger box, a Beaufighter would be very welcome too.  I also like the Lysander and Beaver suggestions too.  How about a KI-61 with a nicely detailed Daimler Benz engine too??

Cheers,

Michael

Wow what a lot of good suggestions - I cannot add anything, only re-iterate my favorites amoung those already mentioned

1) LaGG-3, La-5, La-5FN                      ICM did you notice how many times those were mentioned ?

2) Allison Mustangs

3) Bf109F model                                  Do we really need another 109 ??? Yes a F we do

Outside that - Hurricanes and the larger planes mentioned, Do-17, Blenheim, Beaufighter, Defiant would be ok with me

I really enjoy the new ICM kits - fine quality and interesting subjects. A big thanks for that

If ICM tooled up a new 1/32 Westland Lysander I think it would sell very well indeed!

The members here have come up with some great ideas, not a bad one among them, and it does show there are still a huge amount of interesting subjects yet to do in the larger scales.

Personally, I'd love some twin engine aircraft. Some Russian WWII subjects like a Tu-2 or Pe-2 would be great!

Right now loving what they're doing, whatever they do I'll probably be up for buying them! :)

1 hour ago, John1 said:

The Tamiya rumors / wish list thread is 46 pages.   This one is off to a good start.  Keep the posts coming lads, we'll catch that thread in no time! 

If we import all the subjects and leave out all the waffle, this thread would probably increase by about three pages...

An ICM P-38..? Why not!