1/32 D3A1 VAL?

Luzon 43

I agree with Kevin Thor, I think I understand where your coming from, but everyone enriches this site regardless of perceived skills by others.

We share this site with some very talented individuals from all areas of the hobby, and I hope it continues to enrich our enjoyment here for a long time to come. :clap2:

Mike, a Dinah would be an ideal kit in my mind. Such a graceful airframe. I am looking forward to the Val though. I think most of the Japanese WWII fighters have been covered, it would be nice to see a few twins. Of course, I'd like to see a couple float planes as well.

11 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

Mike, a Dinah would be an ideal kit in my mind. Such a graceful airframe. I am looking forward to the Val though. I think most of the Japanese WWII fighters have been covered, it would be nice to see a few twins. Of course, I'd like to see a couple float planes as well.

Whilst I too like Japanese girls (and many aircraft with floats), I am delighted that a Val is becoming available and hope that a Kate will also be released by someone. I'd love to see the attack aircraft of the Kido Butai finally available in 1/32. 

Best regards,

Paul

On 9/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, Luzon 43 said:

Has anyone heard of any model company working on a D3A1 VAL.  I would love to see this and kind of shocked you can’t get it in 1/32!?

Craft works was, but I think they gave up on it.

• 2 years later...