Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Welcome to the Training Day Group Build!

This Group Build runs from September 1st to February 28th 2021. The brief is pretty simple 'Aircraft used in or for training of pilots and air crew.' Aircraft flown in Operational Training Units and those flown as Top Gun Aggressor aircraft are eligible along with target tugs and aerial target drones. It need not be just military either, civilian aircraft used in pilot training schools are all included.

Have fun!

Kev

8 hours ago, DugyB said:

G’day there, am curious to know if helocopters are allowed? Don’t recall ever seeing any here. I have a Trumpeter HH-65 Dolphin, and I just need an excuse to get back into building....:hmmm:

Yes, just as LH says above. If your build isn't applicable for the Group Build, you are always welcome to open up a build thread in the 'Works In Progress' forum.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, dmthamade said:

Hello Mods!!! Would like a yes or no on a scheme on a Luftwaffe Piper Super Cub. One is for a tow plane for training gliders, not really a trainer but a support plane in the Group. Has a little bit more color to it than the first choice. What do you think?

Don

Yeh that sounds well within the guidelines.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, artoor_k said:

I searched through my stash and I found nothing suitable. I have only 1/32 XF5U-1 Flying Pancake which was used only for trial runs. Can "taxi trial" become "taxi training"?  

Sorry Artoor, it really wasn't used in or for any training.

• 3 months later...