JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

8 hours ago, Bob MDC said:

We are living in new times and there is so many variables, a world wide shortage of hi-tech chemicals,a big ball's up in the Suez Canal, postal services slow if you are waiting for a spare part :BANGHEAD2:

There's also a global shortage of glass, as suddenly the world needs to find enough to bottle 20 billion vaccine shots. Zero Paints are moving from glass to plastic jars for the foreseeable future (I won't be buying until they change back, I've had bad experiences of long-term paint storage with plastic jars). Even brewers are getting impacted, there's not going to be enough glass to bottle alcohol this year so we're likely to see a rise in prices for things like whiskey.

OK galls and girls,

I have all the addresses, and the masks are in their respective envelopes ready to be posted.  You each received a PM with the breakdown of cost + PP address.  Forgot to ask in the PM, but I would appreciate if you provide your screenname in a note on PP, so it is easier for me to see who has passed the funds.

Slainte.

L.H.

Edited by Landrotten Highlander

On 4/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, adameliclem said:

Hi Alan,

1. Not all Turks are Muslim.

2. Not all Muslim Turks are religiously observant.

“Be patient” is wise counsel.

Cheers,

Adam

That is actually a very good note. 
I am from a Christian family, but far from religion in general. Also from a country where Muslims/Turks are not favored particularly due to bitter history.

However I have very good friends that are both Turks and Muslims and none of them behaves differently during their tradition-respecting periods. Point 1 and 2 describes things perfectly well here and I was tempted to leave a comment.
Modern thinking people are generally not bounded by religion traditions in any way.

Be patient is great advise too.

Well my masking shet arrive this morning as promised, A huge shout out to Landrotten Highlander for taking on this , something he didn't need to do , but something that has made a lot of modellers very very happy , thanks so much , and looking at the set , what the hell have I taken on!

Bring on the Viggen... I'm ready!