JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

I'm not that impressed with them if I'm honest. Ordered 2 as soon as possible in the pre-order phase on the understanding that "We'll only EVER make 500". 

Then I find out, they're not making 500, they're doing 1000, in which case I wouldn't have got two in the first phase. Then it turns out the second run are getting extra parts (tow bar, ladder) that the intial order aren't getting (until the first 500 complain). 

Packaging for an international box was naff as well, mine turned up wet and damaged which could have been avoided and I'm still waiting my second one when they're talking about the second batch!?! 

As the owner of two Viggen kits (and two of their Sksyreatks) I am quite impressed with them, their service, communication, the product itself, the ongoing builds here and especially with the wonderfully finished Viggen I saw on the RFI section this morning.

Responding to the community's call and making another run upon big demand is not a bad thing. That is proof enough that they care about modelers' wishes and we have been continuously complaining about the lack of this when it comes to other manufacturers.

That does not mean everything is perfect and no improvements ever needed. But this is only their 2nd kit and I am hoping they will make even better kits of subjects other manufacturers are persistently so deaf to hear about.  

2 hours ago, mattcour said:

As the owner of two Viggen kits (and two of their Sksyreatks) I am quite impressed with them, their service, communication, the product itself, the ongoing builds here and especially with the wonderfully finished Viggen I saw on the RFI section this morning.

Responding to the community's call and making another run upon big demand is not a bad thing. That is proof enough that they care about modelers' wishes and we have been continuously complaining about the lack of this when it comes to other manufacturers.

That does not mean everything is perfect and no improvements ever needed. But this is only their 2nd kit and I am hoping they will make even better kits of subjects other manufacturers are persistently so deaf to hear about.  

Amen!!

4 hours ago, Christoffer Lindelav said:

Just paid ransom for my second Viggen of the first batch. I also ordered one copy from the second batch. You can never have too many Viggens.

/Stoffe

Hi

huuuum !! I suspect you to  speculate :ninja: ( it's a kidding ..of course ;) ) in the future , this kit will cost an arm for people who want to get one , we use to say : what is rare , is expensive .. isn't it 

Alain

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

WOW!!

and how does it look Dave?

photos...  :whistle:

I suppose you've seen their soon to be released 1:18 kits too??

To be honest, I haven’t even opened the package.  I assume it looks just like the first one I’ve got.  I probably should open it, just to check for damage.