JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

For those of us lucky to be actually building the Viggen , I'd just like to point out that the decals are some the best I've ever encountered , Dense colour saturation , robust and no sign of my pet hate curling up . The Dayglo number in particular are superb and suck down onto the surface with real grip. Full marks to JetMads for providing such great markings 

Sorry guys , be patient it really is worth waiting for 

6 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

Pete is no one else tells you BE CAREFUL with the small pieces the attachment points are frail and parts can ping off wthout you being awre of it , Ask me how I know !!!

4 Canard Vortex generators scratch built last night! 

I’m still digesting the myriad of parts and wondering if ambition is exceeding talent with this one. I’m cutting nothing until I’ve had some time to study, and study some more. 

33 minutes ago, Royboy said:

Still faithfully waiting but mine is at least on it's way now.

I wonder how many will be finished in the 'fields and meadows' scheme.  :rolleyes:

Even if I hadn't got the mask set, I'd still do that one. It's a unique scheme in a collection, as opposed to another grey one. Or a special, which I'd never do.

Can I just add I'm pleased to see the scheme referred to correctly as Fields and Meadows rather the lazy 'splinter scheme'.

I physically detest some modellerspeak such as 'Tonka' for Tornado (nobody ever referred to them as that) and 'bang seat' for ejection seat (Note 'ejection', not 'ejector' seat).

Edited by Chek
spelling