JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

On 11/1/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kagemusha said:

Looks like this one got damaged in the post...

https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1764510

lol, yeah! If you did not know, they were designed like that because of the underground hangars build earlier on five Wings. That concept was abandoned later, due to costs, that spy that spilled the beans to the Russians and a new, probably better thinking with the road bases and all that.

But those hangars had been designed for A 32As, J 34s, J 35s etc - which were much lower.. :)

If you visit Gothenburg, have a look at F 9 Wing´s museum - Aeroseum, that is inside one of the old underground hangars there (they had the first, from WW2 and then were added to with more modern, bigger ones).

Anyone have already received a second box of the Viggen or the shipping notification if you have placed an initial order with multiple boxes?

I've received my first Viggen but still waiting for news about the second one... Jetmads told me they should have start to ship multiple orders on the last week of October, but nothing yet.

22 minutes ago, Piero said:

Anyone have already received a second box of the Viggen or the shipping notification if you have placed an initial order with multiple boxes?

I've received my first Viggen but still waiting for news about the second one... Jetmads told me they should have start to ship multiple orders on the last week of October, but nothing yet.

I asked the same question a couple of pages back, and all I got was crickets, so I’m guessing no.

9 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Id have to agree, I would hope those of us who haven't received our first run kits would get them all before they started sending out those from the second run.

I think it’s a reference to those who ordered more than one kit during the initial run. If I recall, Jetmads did say they were avoiding sending multiple orders in one shipment, in case any went missing. I’d hate to have ordered 2 or 3 and they all go missing if shipped together. 

Has anyone managed to source the MRP Swedish colours in the UK?

I have them all now apart from the black (MRP176), which I'll likely sub with NATO black, and the Dark Green (MRP177)

which has some unique tonal quality over other common dark greens.

I set up email alerts with Premium many months ago, but no sign of them yet.

Just now, Chek said:

Has anyone managed to source the MRP Swedish colours in the UK?

I have them all now apart from the black (MRP176), which I'll likely sub with NATO black, and the Dark Green (MRP177)

which has some unique tonal quality over other common dark greens.

I set up email alerts with Premium many months ago, but no sign of them yet.

Yeah, I ordered them all from Mike Jolly at MJR Models in Bolton. Has an online store.