JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

Just got an individual email from JetMads asking for my phone number so it could be "written on your parcel, via which you may be contacted by your postal service if required when your package arrives in your country."

Im hoping this means Ill see my copy soon! 

Thanks also to our own Dandiego, I now have a copy of the 1993 World AirPower Journal that has a big section on the Viggen.  Gorgeous pics and details shots! 

I sent Jetmads an email today with regards to their saying that Canada Post is refusing packages. I know they suspended receiving overseas shipments earlier, but that doesn't appear to be the case any longer. I've had orders from the UK and Germany get delivered in the last couple weeks and I just got one from Australia last night. 

I'm just wondering if Turkish Post has out of date info about this. I also asked if they'd be willing to send it to my sister in the US if for some reason they still can't ship it directly to me. 

Carl

2 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

I sent Jetmads an email today with regards to their saying that Canada Post is refusing packages. I know they suspended receiving overseas shipments earlier, but that doesn't appear to be the case any longer. I've had orders from the UK and Germany get delivered in the last couple weeks and I just got one from Australia last night. 

I'm just wondering if Turkish Post has out of date info about this. I also asked if they'd be willing to send it to my sister in the US if for some reason they still can't ship it directly to me. 

Carl

Thanks for staying on top of this Carl.

Dave

4 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

Got a reply this morning. They said that Turkish Post is resuming service to Canada so my order will go out either tomorrow or Monday. 

I´m glad for you. :) I would have been furios but you seem kinda cool about it, just patiently waiting? Hopefully it arrives quickly and in one shape - well, many small, intact, nice shapes.. ;)

3 hours ago, Paramedic said:

I´m glad for you. :) I would have been furios but you seem kinda cool about it, just patiently waiting? Hopefully it arrives quickly and in one shape - well, many small, intact, nice shapes.. ;)

Not their fault but it was a bit annoying that's for sure. 

Hopefully it won't be in too many more pieces than when they sent it out. 

I have signed a contract with one of my international clients and it seems I'll be spending most of my time in Istanbul and Dubai during the next three years.

It is very likely that I'll be receiving future Jetmads releases way faster than each of you :D

Just now, JMcD said:

I have signed a contract with one of my international clients and it seems I'll be spending most of my time in Istanbul and Dubai during the next three years.

It is very likely that I'll be receiving future Jetmads releases way faster than each of you :D

Nobody likes a show off :rofl: