JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

Okay, kits ordered and JetMads got back to me regarding a suggestion for the SAAB Ja-35 Draken in 1/32 - “we will get to that aircraft in the near future”... both single and two seat versions! As well, they mentioned we will be seeing a two seater of the SAAB Ja-37 Viggen too!

Awesome news all around!

I have received my DN Models 1/32 splinter camo mask set too!

a quick question, does anybody know if there will be 1/32 Swedish national markings released as a mask set as well? Perhaps from DN Models?

Thanks

Cheers

Alan

8 hours ago, alaninaustria said:

Okay, kits ordered and JetMads got back to me regarding a suggestion for the SAAB Ja-35 Draken in 1/32 - “we will get to that aircraft in the near future”... both single and two seat versions! As well, they mentioned we will be seeing a two seater of the SAAB Ja-37 Viggen too!

Awesome news all around!

I have received my DN Models 1/32 splinter camo mask set too!

a quick question, does anybody know if there will be 1/32 Swedish national markings released as a mask set as well? Perhaps from DN Models?

Thanks

Cheers

Alan

Uuuhhhhh - I asked them about a year ago if they would do a Draken - they said they would consider it.. sounds like they have :D

Sounds like I need to make room somewhere for one (or two ;)) of one of my all-time favorite aircraft. I grew up seeing them fly overhead across the Danish countryside almost everyday of my childhood. 

Meanwhile.. still waiting for my Viggen to be shipped :help:

Edited by Zola25

10 hours ago, alaninaustria said:

Great news, thanks for sharing that.

There are four classic single engine Mach 2 second generation jets: the F-104 (check) the Mirage III (check) the MiG-21 (check) and the J-35 Draken.

Good to see that gap will be filled, even if not anytime very soon.

The Brits had a shot, but the Lightning needed two of the Draken's powerplants.

Edited by Chek
word added