JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

3 hours ago, mattcour said:

Tataaaaa :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

20210827-142750.jpg

Back from lunch and guess what I found on my desk!! Just have to leave it here as it causes some distraction in the office and needless to say I am impatiently waiting to arrive home. I am going to have a good look at it during the weekend and happily share with you what is to be seen inside. Great weekend to you all!!!

Matthieu

OOOOOF!   more than jelaous!! 

Just got an email my ordered kits will be in the post on Monday. Good news is that I have a commission to do a preview as well as a full build for Tamiya Magazine. 
my order number was 10526.

looks like the kit left Turkey late Aug 2021 and tracking has stopped after that. I am hopeful that it’s in the U.K by now and clearing customs etc soon as it’s been here for over a week now! Royal Mail are listed as the operator this side but their tracking doesn’t even show it’s arrived yet. My fingers are crossed my first kit is here shortly!

Edited by tigger
Update

... and here it is: the long awaited 1/32 JA 37 Viggen. I toyed with it and had a close look all day, now I would like to share some images as I promised yesterday. The kit has many detail parts, I took about maybe a hundred photos and chose about a 30 or so, the most defining ones.

First impression is that it is very very succesful kit, in my opinion. Absolutely worth the money and the wait. Beautiful and correct details, both as small parts in dozens and surface details. Two things make me really happy: Now I have a 1/32 Viggen and a very good one, my dream of many years. The second is that now there is a growing brand who is producing kits that the big fish do not. I really hope we may see some other interesting and long neglected subjects in our scale from Jetmads. By the way, I have reserved two new Viggens today from the second run, I have been told that there is very few kits available.

I do not know yet how the parts go together, just tried the nose and it seems to fit quite well. Looking forward to start building it soon. This one  I will build with splinter camo and the next two I wish to build as greys.

Anyway, here come the photos...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg