JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

59 minutes ago, Markjames1968 said:

Theres only one run… but how do you know? I ordered a couple of days after opening of orders but have no idea where i sit in the order…..

There is actually two. The second run will be commencing as soon as this first run is finished according to JerMads.

Best news I have had today. I was not very early to place an order so I do not expect a shipment before September as they say they will dispatch about 15 kits a day, but no problem. I am just happy to see that a 1:32 Viggen is now a reality. 

If ever anybody from Jetmads reads this: Please make a 1:32 Draken!

3 hours ago, Markjames1968 said:

Emailed and asked and mine will apparently arrive early october… annoying as they want more money from me a long time before that for the learjet 

26 minutes ago, Chek said:

The most depressing thought is that late September/early October is no longer that far away.

Thought about emailing them for an ETA, but never mind, better to focus on today while eagerly waiting at the front door for the postman to knock, like a bood puppy waiting for it's master to come home :D

1 hour ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Thought about emailing them for an ETA, but never mind, better to focus on today while eagerly waiting at the front door for the postman to knock, like a bood puppy waiting for it's master to come home :D

I am not familiar with bood dogs are they native to Scotland

3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

All I was stating were the facts; regardless if it hasn't started yet, there is a second run that will move forward for the Viggen. It's not like the company hasnt decided if it will make a second run, its already set it up and has production processing in place.

The only reason i said one run is in reference to a previous statement saying they had ordered late in the first run, was simply (but apparently not) pointing out that there is only that run he could have ordered from as there is currently no second run , and how long there still is to wait if you are at the far end of the 500 , some will be november   Possibly even later, 

and then s frustrating that before 95% of customers receive their kit, they want the funds for the learjet … its a poor way of doing things

26 minutes ago, Markjames1968 said:

The only reason i said one run is in reference to a previous statement saying they had ordered late in the first run, was simply (but apparently not) pointing out that there is only that run he could have ordered from as there is currently no second run , and how long there still is to wait if you are at the far end of the 500 , some will be november   Possibly even later, 

and then s frustrating that before 95% of customers receive their kit, they want the funds for the learjet … its a poor way of doing things

Dude, get the net.

37 minutes ago, vince14 said:

If you’re not happy with how they do things, then why not just cancel your order for the Learjet? Hey presto, problem solved!

For **** sake someone ban me from this site, im to ******* stupid and keep coming back to it 

Wether i cancel or not, its still a poor way of doing things