JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

The artwork is absolutely beautiful and the Facebook audience suggests I'm not alone to like it. I would like to see it as an even bigger poster on my wall. What is more worthy of praise is that it seems they must have spent dear time and effort for the boxart of an already sold-out kit. Hard not to appreciate...

That box is a good update I guess, which means deliveries should not be far. End-of-month updates regular is probably broken by the one on the 12th, which said they are recovering and things started getting back to normal. But of course, any fresh news is good news.

I think they just skipped the regular update at the end of the month, having already made one on 12 May. Decals and box are proof enough that they are working.

Let's see what comes next...

41 minutes ago, Tnarg said:

Looking at that beautiful box art makes me hope that they included the ladder. Yes, my name is Grant and I am a detailaholic.

Tnarg

"Pilot's ladder" they said in FB comments would be included in the first edition as well, when they had announced the second. So do I hope that it comes, a nicely added detail that would be.

(I've been watching Star Wars again and again recently, I just noticed I've been making inverted sentences. I think I've started talking like Yoda :P:D:D)

I asked them for a change of address and they replied that they were back to work at least half time, expanding their production and will give an update at the end of June. Patience is a hard thing, but they seem to be moving ahead.

As I am preparing a move, I am downsizing (say it ain't so), but this is a grail kit for me, so I wait with great anticipation.

My friend Dale suggested that I stop worrying about the difference between the number of kits in the stash and the number of kits that I actually start working on (forget the rate of finishing anything). "Just enjoy taking them out and drooling over them", was his exact quote.

Tnarg