JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

I was thinking of a Viggen sitting on a roadway, with a SAAB or Volvo sitting there trying to get around it, the driver yelling at the pilot.

Hi Ray,

This will never get old:

One of a series. A few were directed by the Scott brothers, Ridley and Tony.

Cheers

Adam

I hope that Reedoak could find a way to create a sitting female technician (with those long braids coming out of her hat) as in one of the early Viggen books... She reminded me of Pippi Longstocking, but she was making that most powerful jet go as fast as it should, just like Pippi made everything fun in her book. Me, I am lucky to be a boring little "Tommy".

Tnarg

2 hours ago, Tnarg said:

I hope that Reedoak could find a way to create a sitting female technician (with those long braids coming out of her hat) as in one of the early Viggen books... She reminded me of Pippi Longstocking, but she was making that most powerful jet go as fast as it should, just like Pippi made everything fun in her book. Me, I am lucky to be a boring little "Tommy".

Tnarg

Hi Tommy, 

Oh, what, Reedoak’s 1/32 “Miss Santa laying 1” wasn’t enough for you?

:lol:

Cheers,

Adam

Miss Santa is just a pin up... like Dottie Mae. She is cute, but I really worry about frostbite with those bare legs on a cold day in the snow.

"Pippi" or rather the unnamed female "conscript" tech on page 87 of "Modern Combat Aircraft 21 Saab Viggen" by Robert F. Dorr actually appears to know what she is doing. We need a few good figures for this aircraft, even though it could stand alone with possibly the best camouflage paint scheme in existence.

Me, I am just pleased that we finally have a Viggen in 1/32.

Tnarg