JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

I had asked Jetmads folks a while ago if they planned a masking set for the splinter scheme and they had replied they were planning to include a 1:1 masking guide in the kit's instructions. I'll wait and see how it works before I go for the masking sets.

30 minutes ago, JMcD said:

I had asked Jetmads folks a while ago if they planned a masking set for the splinter scheme and they had replied they were planning to include a 1:1 masking guide in the kit's instructions. I'll wait and see how it works before I go for the masking sets.

...and now all the masking set manufacturers will hate you :D:D

1 hour ago, Stokey Pete said:

I’ll still use my masking set. I couldn’t even begin to comprehend how I’d do the masking job manually, and with the same accuracy of machine cut masks. 

Same.....Ive been cutting my own masks for awhile now, and there is no way I could ever recreate my own as precisely.

Apologies if this has been asked (yes - I've done my best to scan through 26 pages of posts). But has anyone actually seen or received the one kit marked as their latest release? The D-558 Skystreak is marked as "sold out", and the new release Learjet has a price of $0.00. It seems like even if I wanted to buy one of their kits there aren't any to be had. Anyone have any experience with this company aside from making a pre-order?

John

5 minutes ago, jgrease said:

Apologies if this has been asked (yes - I've done my best to scan through 26 pages of posts). But has anyone actually seen or received the one kit marked as their latest release? The D-558 Skystreak is marked as "sold out", and the new release Learjet has a price of $0.00. It seems like even if I wanted to buy one of their kits there aren't any to be had. Anyone have any experience with this company aside from making a pre-order?

John

Link to a lovely build of the sky streak.

The Learjet is a future release. Not a kit that is ready and for sale now. 

Just now, Stokey Pete said:

Link to a lovely build of the sky streak.

The Learjet is a future release. Not a kit that is ready and for sale now. 

Thanks for the link. The Learjet is marked "available now" - I don't doubt what you're saying about it being a future release but someone should maybe spend a few minutes daily keeping their website maintained.

John