JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

13 minutes ago, alaninaustria said:

Back to the Viggen, has anybody who recently ordered oneheard back via email from JetMads?

Cheers

Alan

I've been receiving regular email updates, pretty similar to the facebook post by the look of it, they're a classy outfit.

Their communication is pretty spot on, I’ve found. I initially reserved one and cancelled it, with email response to both. Circumstances changed (wife allowing the order), which I then asked to be placed on the standby list. Again emails were exchanged and responded to, even over a weekend. My purchase confirmation and receipts were received after a couple of days. And, like others, am getting the update emails with the teaser photo’s. 

All my queries have been nicely responded so far, generally within twelve hours or so and a few I got even faster... Time zone differences may be a factor in some cases.

Initially I had to check the junk folder a few times for the emails they sent, good idea if you think you do not have a reply after a while because it should probably be there.

They are sending really good updates on how the Viggen project is moving ahead so far at the end of each month. There's quite a level of quality about their communication so I'm content with their serious approach.

Sorry to be a pain folks, Im trying to put together a broadblast  PM to all who ordered mask sets but I can only put 4 people in so if there's no bjections Ill post updates here.

Im ordering mask sets for 

Crobinsonh

Landrotten Highlander

Spooky56

Stokey Pete

Stuey57

Scotsman

StevePD

Kagemusha

Vince

And ME! 

Ill get a final price and get back to you for payments. 

HAVE I MISSED ANYONE? 

I am ordering tomorrow evening! 

Edited by Phartycr0c
Added Vince

20 minutes ago, Phartycr0c said:

Mask sets from DN have now been ordered

It will work out at £34.20 each. 

including Priority Shipping. 

Can you please pm your PayPal address?

Thank you very much for organising this.