JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

8 minutes ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

From what I've read, a similar VAT-reclamation system will be introduced throughout Europe in July. Let the fun / agony commence!

Chris. 

As the kits originate from Turkey the UK govt's ridiculous shenanigans with VAT should not apply to JetMads kits.

20 minutes ago, Chek said:

While not strictly on the JM kits sub-type topic, but assuming lots of Viggen fans are here, what is that yellow loop line seen around the radome on SK-37Es?

It's not a yaw cord, it's painted on and has some stenciling which looks like 'TRYCK LI ****'.

Evu1IO1XcAMVF-E?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hi Check,

I found this description:

G24 - Radar jammer. The antennas are located in the nose. The SK 37E variant can be recognized by the yellow marking on the radome, which shows the ”window” which allow signals in the S- and C-band to pass the radome without being attenuated too much. 

I will try to translate the words once I can identify them.

Cheers

Derek

Thanks guys. the blade antenna on the spine and the yellow radome warning loop (+ stencil) seem to be the main SK-37E giveaways. 

And I like to know what's going on with different versions this beautiful aircraft.

While ordering a third kit (I'd like grey/silver/and fields and meadows schemes) I asked the about the possibility of them producing other versions as I really also want an AJ-37 lugging 2 x honking great Rb04 missiles in 1/32nd scale. They replied:

"Other versions of the Viggen are within our release plans, however our schedule is fully loaded and they will have to wait a while"£.

Edited by Chek

22 hours ago, red Dog said:

Same Fred. 

got the email this morning 

All is ok now hotdamn I can't wait till august.. hey eastern get moving will ya..

Frederick Jacobs 

With regards to Mask sets for UK. I will wait until the end of this week to allow anyone who want to PM me. 

I am aware of the alternative mask sets being produced so those who are definitely in for the DM set can I ask for a re confirmation of intent. 

The reason being when I place the order with DM  I will be out of pocket until I receive payment from everyone who was after a set. 

SO closing date before I order will be Friday 12th March. 

Any issues please let me know.