JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

15 minutes ago, Chek said:

It should have a lot of presence in 1/32 scale.

Maybe not as much as a WNW Felixstowe, but plenty enough for the average room.

Same, no way I could go for grey with that lovely tri-color splinter scheme out there!

However, for me having seen SO many Felistowes at competitions in the past, some well done, some not so much, the Felix really doesnt have that much of a presence for me at shows any more, rare or not. The Viggen for me will have way, WAY more presence on the tables.  

15 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Same, no way I could go for grey with that lovely tri-color splinter scheme out there!

Hm, am I the only one who really, truly prefers the two tone grey camo?

I was wondering what version the Jetmads JA-37 is. All I can tell from the CAD images is, that it is not a D(I) modded Viggen, so you guys may indeed have quite a choice of schemes. If it were a D(I) modded Viggen, however, two tone grey it would have to be :wicked:

Cheers

Rainer

Just now, Rainer Hoffmann said:

Hm, am I the only one who really, truly prefers the two tone grey camo?

I was wondering what version the Jetmads JA-37 is. All I can tell from the CAD images is, that it is not a D(I) modded Viggen, so you guys may indeed have quite a choice of schemes. If it were a D(I) modded Viggen, however, two tone grey it would have to be :wicked:

Cheers

Rainer

I'll go with 'Artistic Licence' on this one, me thinks :evil_laugh:

On each monthly update and production photos I wished I had bought more. It is really great, that news made my day. The shipments were planned to start in March but they said they had to split up their productions teams to avoid Covid infection and they had to slow down, so it is likely to delay a few weeks for now. But no problem. I've waited so many years for a 1/32 Viggen and can wait a few weeks more. Still, I cannot hide excitement :)

On 3/3/2021 at 12:47 PM, stuey57 said:

There seems to be an increasing number of vendors/ suppliers who are refusing to ship to the UK. Seems to be a HMRC VAT procedure which puts the onus on the supplier to do HMRC's calculations/payments. Hopefully, in time, this will be resolved ! 

From what I've read, a similar VAT-reclamation system will be introduced throughout Europe in July. Let the fun / agony commence!

Chris.