JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

31 minutes ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

If we can combine things to help out, I am in

This includes having it shipped via my parents in Belgium.

Fantastic of you to put up the offer. 
I’ll throw my hat in gladly split shipping costs with others if they choose to go down this route. 

This is the sort of thing I was looking to organise. I would be in as well.

For your information I have emailed DM to find out what the issue is and they say they are awaiting clear rules to be issued by the Post Office in relation to UK imports / postage. 

With this in mind thay have also said that they will supply anyone with the Viggen Kit with a set of masks. 

Out of courtesy would it be worth me dropping them an email around the "Belgium plan" thats to say sending a number ofsets to the same address? 

What do we think. 

Im in the mix for a set as well. 

Bit off topic for you guys... I missed out on the original pre-order for this thing. 

Jetmads mentioned they have some vendors who are getting these. 

Does anyone know of a vendor that still has allocations? I'd love to sign up for one... 

-A

EDIT: I think I misread their message... Disregard. :wacko:

Edited by AnthonyWan

Me as well. From the beginning I've been under the impression that there were a finite amount of these made and all had sold out to interested buyers, unless one/some of those buyers were retailers. That was not what I gathered from my own transaction however.

Out of curiosity, where did Jetmads mention vendors?

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

First I’ve heard that they have vendors for their kits.

Me too... 

Reading over their email again, I think I may have misinterpreted what they said. :huh:

Edited by AnthonyWan

I have not heard any vendors or distributors either. I remember a few days ago when they replied to a similar question on their Facebook page that they sell directly from their website. I also had had an email from them, when I was on the waiting list for the Viggen, that they were going to reduce the numbers of kits reserved by the local resellers so that more people could buy and I think that is how I got it. So Out2gtcha has the right point, I think...