JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

You know, every update I see, I kick myself just a little bit harder for not jumping on one of these. Just hope I get to see one on a contest table some day! A truly impressive and unique aircraft, and Jetmads are doing incredible work.

I will, however, NOT be missing out on their 1/48 B-47 that's in the queue! 

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

3 hours ago, Rainer Hoffmann said:

What took them so long? It's been more than seven years that I started my Viggen ... :coolio:

Rainer

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that 1/32 scale doesn't do this awesome aircraft justice, so I may have to go down the 1/24 scale route for mine as well! (it's OK, I build all my favoured aircraft (Hellenic and Swedish) in all scales! :)).

Derek

On 1/31/2021 at 7:26 AM, Dennis7423 said:

I have really come to disdain that scale for a variety of stupid reasons, but even with all that, my uncle Bob worked on the B-47 production line, and I too am definitely going to be jumping on that when (hopefully not if) they get to it.

19 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Never have I been more happy to have paid in advance for anything , I'm looking at those images and counting the days until mine gets delivered !

19 hours ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

you and me both

And me three!    All the images look fantastic, and all seem to get better with each update. That rear fuselage/thrust reverser part is quite ultra-real looking. Hard to imagine doing that part any other way than 3D priting.

On 1/31/2021 at 1:26 PM, Dennis7423 said:

You know, every update I see, I kick myself just a little bit harder for not jumping on one of these. Just hope I get to see one on a contest table some day! A truly impressive and unique aircraft, and Jetmads are doing incredible work.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

As far as I understand it, there is likely to be an AJ-37 version released.

I'd like one carrying two honking great old school Rb-04s, with wings and endplate fins..

• 3 weeks later...