JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

If it is anything like the CAD suggests then it will be amazing and worth every penny/cent; but how many times has the end result (truly) reflected what was shown on earlier CAD images in this hobby? At that price, I would want to see the end result before committing that sort of money upfront.

Gary

With all of the CC protections out there, even not using PayPal, it's really not been any issue for me to get my money back.

Having seen detailed pics of their Skystreak, I've got high hopes for the Viggen, and it gave me confidence to plunk down my loot ahead of time for the Viggen.

Yes, ....this kit looks incredible to say the least, and it's one of my favorite jet aircraft too, but all i got from these messages in this thread is " A HOPE" of delivery, even having paid for it, and i really hope this whole venture will come true, and i sincerely hope í'll not be discouraged, so good luck to you all............

Edited by Jack

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Stevepd said:

Just to keep this current. I’ve been meaning to post this but I ordered the Duke Hawkins VIGGEN reference book last week, it’s a very detailed book:clap2:

Steve.

Does it cover the JA-37 as well? I'm asking because on the title page it says AJ-37 Viggen.

Cheers

Rainer

okay then, we are all on the same page concerning info and walkarounds   as such, still waiting for a solid, definitive, actual, hands on, feeling the parts in our hands......