JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

The more I look at this project the less convinced I am, but hey what do I know.

Graham 

47 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

“We will be performing test casts, test prints, test builds and mold production (a few hundres of them) in September and October. ”

So a few hundred test builds before the 500? Why not make your life easier and do one test print and cast so people can see it. Even the big boys do that.

Graham 

Paid yesterday but nothing showing on credit card yet so no idea of the final unit price. By my conversion I reckon it will be about £140. With postage on top it should be about £165 ish.

final price with postage and cc non U.K. currency Was £172.

Edited by tigger

I’ve had to pull out of the list to buy one of these. Hopefully anothe LSP’er will get the spot on the reservation list. 
I startling health issue has me committing finances elsewhere for the forseeable future, so my model buying has been stopped by the new money boss (wife). 
I still look forward to seeing everyone’s kits when they land, and who knows, maybe buying a later version should Jetmads decide to release one. 

Yep paid for mine today, quality costs. There's more going into these model kits now more than ever!

Accuracy issues aside, manufacturers appear to be listening to the modellers now regarding detailing and subject matter in all subjects and scales.

Jetmads are going to produce three subjects in 1/18 scale, now those will truly be wallet breaking!! :rolleyes: :whistle:

On 8/30/2020 at 4:30 PM, Dave Williams said:

Paid for my pair, but it took a bit of doing because the first card I used was blocked by the CC company because they thought it was fraud.

Same same, and like a dummy, hit the button several times and got a txt from my bank fortunately. Somehow I had 8 charges on their site, EIGHT! 

The JetMads site kept coming up with errors, and wouldn't go through, so thought I was forgetting something.......must have hit the button or changed things WAY more than I thought.

After speaking to the bank, I did manage to actually get my order in and paid, along with getting my confirmation email too. I am as I do I guess. :lol: