“Building the Zoukei-Mura Ta 152H in 1/32 Scale” is Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announce that our latest eBook title, Building the Zoukei-Mura Ta 152H in 1/32 Scale, by John Kim, is now available!

lBEWTm.jpg

In this 166-page eBook, John Kim takes you through the building, painting, and finishing of the terrific 1/32 scale Ta 152H kit from Zoukei-Mura.

SNYIbv.jpg

Zoukei-Mura released two variants of the kit: an initial Ta 152H-1 kit, and a follow-up Ta 152H-0 release with refined tooling. Wanting to build a Ta 152H-0, but not being able to find the correct kit, John decided to take the earlier Ta 152H-1 release and backdate it to H-0 configuration. John takes us through not only the simple panel line modifications required for the backdating process, but also his building, painting, and weathering processes to produce the terrific model you see in the book.

Also included are the usual appendices covering aftermarket products, decals and masks, and reference titles.

The book retails for 15 Australian dollars.

And as with all our books, should any updates be required, anyone who purchased the pre-update version gets lifetime free access to all subsequent updated versions! All new purchasers will of course receive the updated version automatically.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

Happily purchased and this is great value for the cost. I really like these formats a lot and 166 pages of detailed instruction is so useful.  I really appreciated that it also covered missteps along the way; few things are more valuable than a more experienced modeler clearly explaining what not to do!  Can you talk him into tackling a Revell Me-262 next?  ;)

6 hours ago, ninjrk said:

Happily purchased and this is great value for the cost. I really like these formats a lot and 166 pages of detailed instruction is so useful.  I really appreciated that it also covered missteps along the way; few things are more valuable than a more experienced modeler clearly explaining what not to do!  Can you talk him into tackling a Revell Me-262 next?  ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! May I quote you on the website? I'll have a word with John and see what he thinks about the Revell 262.

Kev

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased this and the Ki-45 volume to complete my collection. Anyone who hasn't looked at this series should really check it out. All of the builds are top-notch and truly inspirational. Some of the best modeling references available at a price that can't be beat! Thank you Kevin and all of the great modelers for your hard work.

Rockie

40 minutes ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Just purchased this and the Ki-45 volume to complete my collection. Anyone who hasn't looked at this series should really check it out. All of the builds are top-notch and truly inspirational. Some of the best modeling references available at a price that can't be beat! Thank you Kevin and all of the great modelers for your hard work.

Rockie

Thanks for your support, Rockie - and the great feedback, too! May I quote you on the website? I think a lot of modellers are put off by the digital format of these books, which I completely understand, but I think we provide a great deal of value for the money.

Kev

12 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Thanks for your support, Rockie - and the great feedback, too! May I quote you on the website? I think a lot of modellers are put off by the digital format of these books, which I completely understand, but I think we provide a great deal of value for the money.

Kev

Absolutely!