Colourcoates Paint in the US

John1

Any idea how to get Colourcoat paints here in the US?  Sprue Brothers is completely out of RAF colors, as is their official US distributor, H&B Hobbies.   Last I heard over on another site was that they were in the process of shipping to a new US distributor but it’s been months since I’ve heard an update.   

I really like these paints, any info is much appreciated.    

Hiya, H and B have a new shipment on the way. Due to the nature of the paints and shipping rules they have to come via surface shipping, hence the extended time.  Be patient, they will restock. I am waiting for some Royal Navy colours too. Regards, Pete in RI

1 hour ago, europapete said:

Hiya, H and B have a new shipment on the way. Due to the nature of the paints and shipping rules they have to come via surface shipping, hence the extended time.  Be patient, they will restock. I am waiting for some Royal Navy colours too. Regards, Pete in RI

That’s good to hear, I saw on their web page the owner had some health issues, kinda looked like they were fading away.  

Another option, but also difficult to get is the Xtracolor range of paints.

Gloss enamel based, been my staple for a few decades.

Kitlinx carries them, and there was an individual selling his stash on Hyperscale a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...