Fundekals - Operation Bolo

6 hours ago, Mark P said:

If anyone in contact with GT Resins, this might be a good time to cast the applicable 32nd scale Bolo mods currently listed as OOS at Sprue Brothers. I know he is a one man show, but there is an opportunity here to make a few sheckles I think. 

Mark Proulx

Mark, 

I actually was in touch with GT Resin yesterday.  He said he would be restocking those items at Sprue Brothers next month—March. Included will be the ALQ-71 ECM pod for F-4’s, F-4 centerline tank and USAF outer pylons... and other parts too. 
Bill M.

I emailed Gary at GT today with the suggestion. Jennings, perhaps you could do the same? I think you could provide a valuable contribution to such a project.

BTW, I have been interested in Operation Bolo since I first discovered the mission and the details supplied by Fox One.

Furthermore, my compliments on a well researched package of instructions and decals.

Mark Proulx

12 hours ago, Mark P said:
28 minutes ago, Mark P said:

I emailed Gary at GT today with the suggestion. Jennings, perhaps you could do the same? I think you could provide a valuable contribution to such a project.

BTW, I have been interested in Operation Bolo since I first discovered the mission and the details supplied by Fox One.

Furthermore, my compliments on a well researched package of instructions and decals.

Mark Proulx

I just got back into town and have emailed GT Resin with the same suggestion. 
Bill M.