Coming Soon from Copper State Models

Dennis7423

Per their Facebook page:

50218237596_a5d2e6c863_b.jpg117444361_2764446443844097_2099341516711252079_n by Dennis SAuter, on Flickr

"Hi, Folks!

Today we would like to share our plans with you for 2020/2021

In 1/32 scale we are planning to release our final Nieuport kit, in OCT/NOV.

That will be Nieuport RFC Service, we believe we did all that we could to bring you the best up to date Nieuports 17,21,23.

We picked 3 markings already and still need to pick the last one, any suggestion? (A. Ball`s markings will be offered in a special "A.Ball edition" later on).

--Nieuport 23. B`3459 was flown extensively in combat by Capt Fullard to gain 16 of this final 40 victories including the capture of a Junkers J.I before ending its days in Egypt.

--Nieuport 23. B`1552, flown by Lt.E. `Mick` Mannock, 40 Sqn RFC, (with different top wing roundels (wing repair probably?

--Nieuport 23. B`1566, flown by Capt W.A. Bishop, 60 Sqn RFC (not sure if we need to add C.5 on the fuselage though)

Coming up next will be 1/32 Caudron G.III, we are planning to have it ready in 2021. And the next one will be Sopwith Baby also in 1/32 scale.

Our 1/35 range should receive 2 new armoured cars by the end of spring 2021. That is something unexpected, we never announced it. Garford and Lancias are also in development.

Stay tuned for more armour news next week!"

Nice to see Copper State is getting wacky, too! A Caudron G.III? Who would have ever thought.

50218237631_e2b5356d3f_k.jpgUntitled by Dennis SAuter, on Flickr

Also, a Sopwith Baby is a welcome addition!

50218237566_bba525d669_z.jpgb3f108c721d482293612e1b4fdd42c6c by Dennis SAuter, on Flickr

What a time to be alive as a large scale modeller.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Yippee new kites!  A bunch of us on the site have been asking for a Cauldron or other “wacky” French aircraft for years.   (Sculpture man and I have been needing a VAL for years)

I will now have to buy the Newport and some of the CSM armored cars so these new kits will make it out to us. 

Rick

39 minutes ago, esarmstrong said:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!  I love it!  The image of the Caudron seems to be a refurbished machine with modern pilot and the engine is a radial.  I suppose that the kit would be of a rotary-engined machine.

Yes sir, you are correct. I just quickly grabbed a Google image so folks could get the idea. Most of the wartime photos I saw were rather blurry, and didn't properly show the ungainly lines of that craft :-p

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA