2021 LSP Group Build Vote

BradG

2021 LSP Group Build Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which 4 Group Builds would you like in 2021?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2020 at 01:59 PM

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Is Air Superiority really limited to single seaters?  This is going to keep out aircraft like the F-4, and there is a lot of interest in the upcoming Operation Bolo sheet.  Also, the Tomcat will be out.

They'll be good for In the Navy GB. Though about that, too, there is a lot of GB that the same kit could fit into.

Don

On 9/15/2020 at 12:39 AM, dmthamade said:

They'll be good for In the Navy GB. Though about that, too, there is a lot of GB that the same kit could fit into.

Don

Indeed, I'll be doing a Fisher Sea Fury which fits nicely into either the Air Superiority or the Navy GB.

Edited by mozart

On 9/15/2020 at 5:35 AM, mozart said:

Indeed, I'll be doing a Fisher Sea Fury which fits nicely into either the Air Superiority and In the Navy GB.

I think the rocket armed Fury would qualify in the Target for Today GB?

Don

I voted for Air Superiority, as I am doing the Bolo Phantom.  However I am starting in the next couple weeks.  So my build may not be eligible.  I don't plan to wait long, my big project is almost done and when that is done I am starting my F-4C cockpit.  Then getting serious about finish the build when the decal sheet comes.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, Dave Williams said:

Is Air Superiority really limited to single seaters?  This is going to keep out aircraft like the F-4, and there is a lot of interest in the upcoming Operation Bolo sheet.  Also, the Tomcat will be out.

Yes, as we've done two seaters in the not too distant past. 

47 minutes ago, BradG said:

It's not like I hid this fact, it was written there in my initial post explaining the topics.

I never claimed you did.  I was just suggesting that it be opened to two seaters because there is a lot of interest in the Operation Bolo sheet coming out soon and this restriction would prevent any of those aircraft from being entered.  Personally, I don’t understand the restriction on two seaters since the majority of entries are probably going to be single seaters anyway so it will only make it a little less inclusive than it could be, and in some previous builds the rules have been loosened up IMHO in the name of inclusion, but it’s your call.  Just thought I’d ask.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, BradG said:

Target for Today - Ground support interdiction and CAS aircraft. Conventional fighters pressed into the ground attack role are included.

Would a Banff Mosquito count for this? Asking for a friend.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:47 PM, Dave Williams said:

I never claimed you did.  I was just suggesting that it be opened to two seaters because there is a lot of interest in the Operation Bolo sheet coming out soon and this restriction would prevent any of those aircraft from being entered.  Personally, I don’t understand the restriction on two seaters since the majority of entries are probably going to be single seaters anyway so it will only make it a little less inclusive than it could be, and in some previous builds the rules have been loosened up IMHO in the name of inclusion, but it’s your call.  Just thought I’d ask.

Just my two cents: I would like to see two-seaters allowed, too. I don't expect that we'll see a squadron of Phantoms or Tomcats built! But it is nice to see maybe one or two?