New Group Build starting next month; Training Day....

BradG

27 minutes ago, mozart said:

No Brian, the Dominie is the Lukgraph DH 89A Rapide so mainly resin. The RAF version was called Dominie. 

Ah!  When I googled RAF Dominie, I got this:

a03009v_hawker-siddelely-dominie-t1_artw

Was rather exited for a min! 

4 hours ago, dutik said:

BTW, are aerial targets qualified? Like Profimodellers KT-03 and KT-04?

Regards

- dutik

Yeh I didn't know those kits existed, if you want to build one go for it.

So I shall go with a KT-03 by Profimodeller.

kt-08ijsp.jpg

Looks like an easy build but isn't. You have to wrap large PE plates around a core made from resin struts, not to mention the trolley made from dozens of thin resin rods... Looks like tons of modelling fun. Not to forgot the opportunity to use a plethora of interesting wording during the build :D

Regards

- dutik

Think I’ve decided.  I wanted to do a Typhoon T3, but I figured that the Revell kit would turn into a frustrating putty monster.  So instead, I’m planninga IAF TA-4J.  Ordered some Armycast decals and plan on the red/white option.

https://www.armycast.cz/gb/132-135-decal-sets/216-acd-32003-israeli-skyhawks.html

2 hours ago, dutik said:

So I shall go with a KT-03 by Profimodeller.

Looks like tons of modelling fun. Not to forgot the opportunity to use a plethora of interesting wording during the build :D

Regards

- dutik

“Plethora” is a pretty good start for a non-native English speaker Dutik! All you chaps from Europe really amaze, and shame, me with your loquaciousness and command of the English language. Our friends across the pond think they speak English too, but they don’t of course....only a tortured version of it! :innocent:

Edited by mozart

I feel discombobulated :blush:  I've learned this word from Pat Stansell, former editor in chief of the gone by the wind "Military Miniatures in Review" magazine from that former British colony across the pond (opposite direction)... :whistle: So it's not all of the British heritage lost there in the land of the founding fathers :D

Regards

- dutik