IBG PZL-11

Steve Eagle

I am interested in getting one of these. Does anyone in the US carry any? Have looked at e-Bay and saw some reasonable sales offers. Big question is this this- are these valid vendors? And, there is fine print about possible customs charges. Just trying to dot i's and cross t's before diving in.

I got mine off of eBay.  Didn’t have a problem.  Without knowing which vendor you are looking at, can’t make a judgement on whether they are valid or not, but there seems to be less fraud from European vendors than from some on the other side of the globe.  One big tip off for likely fraud is if the price is unreasonable low compared to other vendors.  I don’t think I’ve ever had a customs charge on any model kits or accessories sent to the US from overseas.

I bought my kit from Hannats in UK.  Use PayPal. Tracking is included in painful postage.  3 weeks to get to get the kit in Michigan but 2 weeks in USA sitting around.  Note I have ordered two kits for the same postage as one. It is worth the effort to play with the shopping cart.

ebay for ICM kits has been OK when shopping from Ukraine.  I always use the man that has sold many kits and has a high ratings. His name escapes me at the moment.  

Hello to all the 1/32 Scale P.11c lovers......

No need to tell here that the IBG Model is just fantastic and that's why some Polish afficionados of this nice  Polish Iconic aircraft have decided ,  with IBG collaboration, to develop a serie of resin add-ons or upgrade (call them whatelse you want) for this already gorgeous kit under the label of "BITSKRIEG". 

I personnaly know one of these guys, and let me tell you that for him "perfection" is not enough...and I dare to deduce that the others are from the same mould !

No need for other words, here follow the pictures of the different items I already have  and that are available with others ( e.g. Beautifull 1/32 Polish Pilot Figure ) here http://quickwheelstore.com/  

Have a look at the website for availibility , prices and delivery terms.

Now let see these little gems, the CHANEL N°5  of resin parts....

https://ibb.co/album/s5ksLp

Madcop :D

Edited by madcop
forgot words

Thanks for answers about ordering this kit.  Tried to order from here in the states, but had issues with trying complete order. Got frustrated with the sight, and I have ordered from them in the past. Got one ordered from overseas. Looking forward to arrival. The extra parts mentioned above look very nice. May have to get several after assessing the kit.