MB Mk4 seat 1:32 which one....

Menelaos

Hey folks I have a question about the Mirage III seat Mk4. There is the resin seat from AMS and the seat from must-have models.... which is better?.... looking at pics the AMS seat looks better...many thanks

Edited by Menelaos

No headaches at all with the AMS seat. One of the best seats in my stash. It's absolutely on par with the teriffic seats included in the Fisher

Mirage III/EO resin cockpit. I don't know the must have seat admittedly. My 2 cents.

Lothar

On 7/30/2020 at 6:15 AM, Lothar said:

No headaches at all with the AMS seat. One of the best seats in my stash. It's absolutely on par with the teriffic seats included in the Fisher

Mirage III/EO resin cockpit. I don't know the must have seat admittedly. My 2 cents.

Lothar

That's because I mastered the Fisher cockpit and includes my seats.

Edited by Harold

On 7/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, Menelaos said:

Hey folks I have a question about the Mirage III seat Mk4. There is the resin seat from AMS and the seat from must-have models.... which is better?.... looking at pics the AMS seat looks better...many thanks

I know you're sorted, but FYI, ScaleWorx also makes 1/32 Mk.BRM4 ejection seats for the Italeri/Revell Mirage III kits. One with harnesses and and one without, should you wish to use the photo-etched harnesses from the Italeri kit ;)

kdrKV6B.jpg

YuBUegJ.jpg

tnKzLAV.jpg

Cheers, John