Greyhound -An Apple original film

Troy Molitor

3 hours ago, LSP_Ron said:

Its worth your time,  my only complaint would be the sound, at least on our system.  It was really low when people were speaking so you turn it up then the action bits hit and it would wake the neighbors up it's so loud.

Too many movies and TV shows are like that these days. Drives me nuts. 

For my 2cents worth of input, I personally really enjoyed it and have watched it another 2 times since. 

Regardless of the alleged historical inaccuracy it was the wolf's head that got my attention. I rather suspect that image is for the benefit of the younger audiences who may not know about Germany's Wolf Pack and it wasn't referenced in the movie. 

I was gutted I couldn't see it on the big screen but pooh happens and I'm still happy Ive seen it. 

Edited by The Madhatter

On 7/26/2020 at 12:20 AM, Bob MDC said:

If you like Battle of Atlantic films try "The Cruel Sea" British black and white but a good watch.

As you can guess no CGI.

Bob

Agreed. "Snorkers! Good-oh!"

Edited by MikeC

On 7/26/2020 at 1:27 PM, John1 said:

Yah, I saw that trailer as well and that silly Hollywood touch turned me off.   Based on the feedback from this thread, I might give this one a chance after all.   Semi-OT but does anyone know what the status is on that 8th AF series that was originally going to be on HBO?  

I listened to a recent James Holland podcast where they had the writer on. He was on to talk about Band of Brothers, but mentioned he had  been writing on the 8AF series.  Writing is finished, filming is due to start in England next year.  Production has moved from HBO to Apple or Netflix, I cant remember which.

Bruce