Panther V Aufs G 1/16 Trumpeter

josebagasteiz

1 hour ago, LSP_K2 said:

Entonces, ¿cómo se obtiene la masilla exactamente donde la desea? Parece que nunca puedo hacer eso, ni siquiera con masilla epoxi.

I have imitated the welding with two-component two-component putty that must be mixed well. You have to wet it with water so that it does not stick to your fingers or utensils that also have to be wet. I have used a toothpick to give the shape.

YGkNevW.jpg

Gd92adm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/8/2020 at 20:33, Panzerwomble said:

Podría ayudarlo: un enlace a varias fotos de recorrido que he tomado a lo largo de los años, el Samur Ausf G, el Bovington muy tardío y las reliquias Houfallize y Manhay. https://postimg.cc/gallery/Xpxrnyv

Thank you very much. This is very valuable information for me as I hope to detail all the welds on the exterior of the Panther and your photos are of great help to that. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow modelers. After a few days painting the walls and ceilings of the house I have been able to do something at the Panther. I started to reproduce the grease lines for the axle bearings but realized that I had to mount the fire bulkhead first. Some photos:

img_2098.jpg

img_2099.jpg

img_2100.jpg

And the firewall:

img_2102.jpg

img_2103.jpg

img_2104.jpg

On 6/9/2020 at 22:38, LSP_K2 said:

Realmente me gustan estos grandes kits de Trumpeter, y parece que te estás divirtiendo mucho también.

Yes Kevin, I'm having a great time. The pity is that I can't dedicate as much time to the Panther as I want since work comes first.

A greeting

Jose

19 hours ago, Uncarina said:

¡Excelente trabajo! ¿Ya has elegido un Panther específico?

Saludos, Tom

No, but I think I'll do the Art Box Panther. I like the tricolor camouflage schemes of the Germans with the red or blue numerals. Without a doubt, the one I like the most is the "Ambush" camouflage, but I reserve that for a future KönigsTiger in the Battle of the Bulge.

Jose

• 4 weeks later...