Panther V Aufs G 1/16 Trumpeter

josebagasteiz

Nice work so far. While I'm adding what I think is needed to the exterior on my own big armor project, I've done absolutely nothing to the interior, as none of it will ever be seen anyway.

18 hours ago, The Phantom said:

No pegues el casco.

David parker pziv build en Facebook funciona bien. Tengo este mismo kit y miro con interés

Thanks for following.

I would also like to follow your progress with this tank. Or have you not started building it?

Regards.

Have you given any thought to yours being wrecked or destroyed? Right now I'm contemplating getting the big Panzer IV kit, and also considering doing it as a wrecked or destroyed display. If done right, it could really look magnificent, I'd think.

20 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

¿Has pensado en que el tuyo sea destruido o destruido? En este momento estoy contemplando obtener el gran kit Panzer IV, y también estoy considerando hacerlo como una pantalla destrozada o destruida. Si se hace bien, podría parecer magnífico, creo.

I want to represent some superficial damage to my Panther, I like it too much to represent damages that could blur its structure. For me, the Sd Kfz 171 Panther V is the most beautiful tank of all time, including modern tanks.

23 hours ago, ringleheim said:

Hoy solo estaba viendo este video.

Observe cómo este constructor se ha ocupado de la construcción para que el kit se separe para su visualización.

¿Intentarás hacer algo similar con el tuyo?

¡Suerte con ello! 

Honestly, the paint and dirt job is GORGEOUS, I wish my Panther would fit like this. The work with pigments is very convincing. He had just thought of the same thing, not to glue the top of the barge. Thank you very much for posting this video, I sincerely appreciate it!

Why would someone criticize the model for "inaccurate" camo? In my entire life I've never encountered anyone that can say definitively what camo is accurate and what is pure fiction, assuming a basic attempt was made by the modeler to reflect an actual wartime probability. People like that really annoy me, I must say.

Hola, el tema de la pintura exterior de camuflaje aún está muy, muy lejos. Lo que tengo claro es que el esquema será en tres colores. Mientras tanto he recibido al Comandante de mi Panther que ya sé cómo pintaré. Fíjate, será la primera figura que pinte en este tamaño !! Y he hecho un gran avance ..., he montado otro choque ja ja ja

oc73JJw.jpg

zEbbOVI.jpg

20 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Why would someone criticize the model for "inaccurate" camo? In my entire life I've never encountered anyone that can say definitively what camo is accurate and what is pure fiction, assuming a basic attempt was made by the modeler to reflect an actual wartime probability. People like that really annoy me, I must say.

Other than the ambush style applied at the factory which did vary by factory (spots or Doritos), camo is pretty much variable from tank to tank even in the same unit. They may have decided at that level what colors to use (green, brown, or both depending on local conditions) over the Dunkelgelb but other than something completely stupid like big round polka dots there is no real standard.

1 hour ago, CATCplSlade said:

Other than the ambush style applied at the factory which did vary by factory (spots or Doritos), camo is pretty much variable from tank to tank even in the same unit. They may have decided at that level what colors to use (green, brown, or both depending on local conditions) over the Dunkelgelb but other than something completely stupid like big round polka dots there is no real standard.

My point exactly. In the beginning of the video he says many folks criticized the camo as being inaccurate, but It looked just fine to me.