ZM TA152 and Kyushu J7W1 limited re-release

RadBaron

Thanks for the heads up!

I just looked at the Volks USA page, and these kits will be rereleased at theyr original prices, too (J7W1: $80, Ta 152H-1: $95). 

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/scale/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=708

I guess I was expecting at least SOME markup to cover inflation, recent market value, etc. Looks like I'll have to buy a couple more of them... B)

D

8 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

You cannot order from ZM direct?  Japan of course is closer. I would send ZM USA an email.  

I probably can, but international shipping would likely double the cost of the kit for me. Plus, I've just dumped major cash on a soon-to-be-announced project, so I'm kinda skint right now!

Kev

Isn't the TA 152 H-0 supposed to be a better kit than the H-1 version??  I'd really like to do one of them, but I'd prefer to do the better on, if that's the case.  I think shipping from Japan to Australia is cheaper than from the US, too.

Cheers,

Michael

10 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I probably can, but international shipping would likely double the cost of the kit for me. Plus, I've just dumped major cash on a soon-to-be-announced project, so I'm kinda skint right now!

Kev

Life like a good joke is all about timing.  

I am not   Going to ask about your soon to be announced project.  No need for a 40 plus page thread again. 

8 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Isn't the TA 152 H-0 supposed to be a better kit than the H-1 version??  I'd really like to do one of them, but I'd prefer to do the better on, if that's the case.  I think shipping from Japan to Australia is cheaper than from the US, too.

Cheers,

Michael

The HO is moulded in all grey plastic. The H1 comes in silver and grey and black for various sprue. The engine is moulded in silver plastic which IMO does not look as crisp as other parts in grey or black.  Still a great kit and only one I know of besides the limited run From Pacific. 

Can’t order from VolksUSA til 07/29/20

Paul C