Need Help Identifying a Kit

LSP_Kevin

4 minutes ago, Trak-Tor said:

By the way, there was a rumour floating around earlier this year (and I think it was to be taken seriously) that Czech company KP (Kovozavody Prostejov) is working on a new kit of Avia B.35 along their L-29 Delfin in large scale. It could be expected next year I think.
Maybe some stuff from the Legato kit will be used while making it...

Juraj

Nice, I have always liked the Avia B.35/B.351 aircraft :)

Derek

24 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

That's a very nice build!

From what I can tell, the Legato kit comes with PE and decals. The kit I have has neither, but does come with a sheet of paint masks. There's also a couple of sheets of drawings - one for the basic assembly, and one for the painting guide. Perhaps I should just start a build thread and see what comes out of it.

Kev

Good idea Kev...it could be built as a kit of 'unknown provenance'! :)

Derek

3 minutes ago, Troy Molitor said:

Hey Kev.  

I have the 1:32 Legato kit.   If I can help you in any way let me know.  You need a copy of the instructions?   

Thanks, Troy - I'll let you know! This kit looks to be pretty simple, and barring any really nasty fit issues, would probably be a pretty simple build, too. There's really not more than about 25-30 parts, and I reckon the provided exploded-view assembly diagram is probably adequate. Of course, I won't know until I crack it open properly and start trying to build it.

At this point I just need to be able to confirm its particulars so that I can add it to the Kit Database.

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi at all

I  returned from my vacation, I made more comparatives pictures which the Legato kits Avia B35 (in grey )and the Zip Modelist (sand color), I find that  there last was not so good molding that the Legato Kits, and is more basic (no photo ech, no decals) but I precise that the Zip modelist has officialy bought on ebay for a few years, also I built my avia B135, I molded this one from the Zip modelist Kit, here the pics and the thread from my AVIA B 135 built progress

Avia B 135

THE AVIA B 35 FIRST THE LEGATO KITS IN GREY

sam_0210.jpg

sam_0115.jpg

sam_0116.jpg

sam_0212.jpg

sam_0213.jpg

sam_0215.jpg

sam_0216.jpg