1/48 1999 Eagle - Tactical Edition

The Madhatter

2 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

I think it must have been a product of the times. Im currently watching the Knight Rider series from the start and I haven't had this much of a laugh in ages. Great fun, but absurd story lines at times. Although,  its made me start looking for the Aoshima kit and a scanning unit to go with!  

Same with Voyage to the bottom of the sea. One episode had the admiral wash into a deep sea underwater cave that had all sort of monsters. Fortunately, the bathysphere was fully loaded with pistols, rifles, machine guns and hand grenades, apparently standard supplies for someone that's going to the bottom of the ocean.

LOL- naturally. I just watched an episode of KR and there was a bomb in a car they had to find that could take out hundreds of lives - but when they drop it off in some desert, the explosion was underwhelming to say the least. I know its just for giggles but its hilarious to see the effects they used then compared to now. But its all just good fun really and certainly nothing to take seriously :D