Hobby Crafts Sea Fury

Agreed, I think for a lot of us, there is a lot of fun in completely reworking a kit.  Making a silk purse out of a Sow's ear  n all.  And/or having that one off kit/conversion sitting in your cabinet.  Nothing beats the feeling of satisfaction of seeing your handiwork finished and the efforts you went to, to achieve it.

Thanks guys for your input. Figured as much, just that I was reading all the reviews and how much work it would take to make it a descent enough looking model. I don't mind re-working the kit.

I gotta agree with Anthony in NZ when he stated, "Nothing beats the feeling of satisfaction of seeing your handiwork finished and the efforts you went to, to achieve it". Just looking for a head start.

Thanks,

Reuben

Hi Reuben. David Parkins' Flightpath company makes a very good and complete detail set/upgrade for the kit. It includes resin, pe, and white metal parts. Barracudacast makes some upgrades for the Airfix kit that should work for the HC kit also. Regards, Pete in RI

30 minutes ago, europapete said:

Hi Reuben. David Parkins' Flightpath company makes a very good and complete detail set/upgrade for the kit. It includes resin, pe, and white metal parts. Barracudacast makes some upgrades for the Airfix kit that should work for the HC kit also. Regards, Pete in RI

I think you are mixing scales. The question was related to the 1/32 kit.

I would love to have a Fisher kit, but now that he's out of business for the foreseeable future and may not ever return to manufacturing. His kits have skyrocketed, if you can find then at all.

Ill be interested in your kit, if you ever decide to sale it.

Reuben

The Fisher Models parts really solve most of the exterior problems such as canopy and propeller. But the upsidedown aerofoil prevents folding the wings.

Sanding down the strange ridges on the fuselage is not hard as the plastic is very thick. This is a very basic kit but a nice canvas to work on. As Airscale 

proved.

Cees