New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

Didn't we do this about a year ago.  Announcement from HKM that new kit coming.  Spent pages talking about it and they never showed anything.  I am not being cynical so much as just saying alright already, just show me some cad, sprue shots or tell me what it is for christ sake.  

Someone please start a appropriate thread when we know what the kit is.  Happy to see they are doing something though.

1 minute ago, cbk57 said:

Didn't we do this about a year ago.  Announcement from HKM that new kit coming.  Spent pages talking about it and they never showed anything.  I am not being cynical so much as just saying alright already, just show me some cad, sprue shots or tell me what it is for christ sake.  

Someone please start a appropriate thread when we know what the kit is.  Happy to see they are doing something though.

Ha I think you are right - this has a very deja-vu feeling but hey maybe this time something will come of it

18 minutes ago, cbk57 said:

That was about their 1/48 Fortress if I remember correctly. 

I do wish they'd just announce the kit, or at the very least say when they will. 

13 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

An announcement for an announcement seems like a marketing gimmick to stir up interest in something that isn't itself, interesting. 

I'm sure it is.......but cant really fault them for it, after all it still is a business unfortunately.

Although from this one post, good or bad, it seems mission accomplish on the stirring up of interest.