New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

If you are as slow to finish something as I am, even the fake box top can give you some joy. I truly appreciate the creation of those box tops of the B-58, B-26, Do-17 and Hampden. I have seen them and enjoy them almost as much as having them on my shelf, maybe more, since I just saw them and I'd have to dig through the garage to find their siblings. I guess that means I should finish something, but collecting is so compelling.

And the kit will probably be a really fine P-38 with all the versions as options, assuming they want to sell a lot of them. The Martin B-10B only works if they want to sell one or two to me and two other people. But just think of how fine they could make a B-26 in any version and how many fascinating alternatives you could make. We really need to fill out the upgrade of those Momgram 1/48 heavies in 1/32 scale so we can cover the ceilings of our model building man caves.

Tnarg

17 minutes ago, do335b6 said:

B 58 that would be awesome could convert it to Snoopy the B 58 that was modified to test the Hughs radar and missile

system being designed for the XF 108

Mine would be a SEA scheme, definitely.

6 hours ago, RLWP said:

We're a funny lot, modellers. We buy kits of Luftwaffe aeroplanes that were never built but don't want aeroplanes with around 1500 examples

Richard

I want both types/examples.  The more prototype like the better. 

But....i'd surely would like to see a WW2 B58 Hustler or for that matter a present day Martin Marauder.........................................:wicked:

Ok, if we are going to post our wants and hopes, here’s mine— Any P-38, P-51B, or Spitfire F.22/24. In the second tier of hopes— B-26 Marauder, A-20 Havoc, TBD Devastator and F4F/FM-2 Wildcats. Any of these would work for me!

Bill M.