New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

This is Lancaster-ette kit will be perfect for me until I negotiate with my artist wife more display space.  Hanging the full bomber kit from the high ceiling of the great room with search lights diorama controllable from my phone was a big NO. But....Other proposals will now seem very reasonable.  Staying married for 35+ years is tricky sometimes. 

44 minutes ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Yes.  If it's good enough for WNW and Tamiya, why not for HKM???  :lol::beer4::deadhorse:

Cheers,

Michael

OK I'll be first to bite then: Having looked at the HKM website and not seen any further kit numbers posted in their WWII, Cold War or Modern sections: I'm going with something I want: Tante Ju  :D

15 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

OK I'll be first to bite then: Having looked at the HKM website and not seen any further kit numbers posted in their WWII, Cold War or Modern sections: I'm going with something I want: Tante Ju  :D

On floats...

with turbine engines...

in civil markings...or is that just me?:mental:

6 hours ago, Finn said:

The next HKM kit will just be the bomb bay section of the Lanc with an assorment of different loads.

All bombs:

SBCs and a Cookie:

Cluster projectiles and Cookie:

Mines:

or you can mix and match:

of course additional bombs sold separately.

Jari

Don't tempt them!

If they wanted to do a seaplane, why not a Boeing model 214 with full civilian interior? What's not to like? It could go with a Ju 52 on floats (in Norweigian or Scandinavian Airlines colors, or maybe Milka for the chocolate fans) .There might be one other person in the world besides me who would like that kit. Oh well, I have been told many times that I have a "bad attitude" meaning "What the heck are you thinking, Grant?"

OK, I need to shut up and just build them  in 1/72 since they actually might fit on the shelf.

Tnarg

46 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

HK Models... please grab all the Devastator data from Trumpeter and release a kit.  They are not doing anything with it.  Has it been 10 years?   

Oh come on...trumpeter promised to bring it out this year...you don’t believe them?

On 7/18/2020 at 5:29 AM, BloorwestSiR said:

Looks like the Pegasus Spinosaurus. Which is a very nice Dino kit and heavy too.

Carl

I lean towards the spine being a hump for fat rather than a sail. Photos of bison and the size of those bones edge me closer to that notion...not sure it's a sail for heat exchange.

Awesome Dino...

sorry to digress

Matty

Dear all,

Speculation regarding the next HKM kit is all great fun and I am enjoying all of it BUT please do not distract HKM from their main priority - production of a Spey engined Toom. The Sunderlands, Devastators, Blenheims, Fruitbats and Defiants can all come after that, can't they?