New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

6 hours ago, John1 said:

Maybe the mods will establish a Lancaster Starboard Horizontal Stabilizer Enthusiasts Forum?   Wouldn’t it be grand?    As long as those heretics who are into port horizontal stabs don’t ruin it for all of us.  

Those people are so weird.   

Splitters!

Richard

As we are on nose sections, I am still waiting for Italeri to release a F-104 nose section to go with their 1/12 scale cockpit! (now that would be a decent scale nose section)...oh yeah, I would need representative 1/12 scale seated figures to go with them as well (I was actually considering scratch building a F-16 nose section for my ESCI 1/12 scale cockpit).

Derek

As the last two "new kit" announcements resulted in a 1/48 Fort and 1/32 bit-o-Lanc I'm no longer interested in what HKM are doing unless the box says FG.1/FGR.2 and shows an 892 NAS F-4K vaulting off the Ark. 

If these latest releases are a money spinner for HKM, then good. But no more hype about new releases please.

If they want to reissue the Mosquito with peepholes and camera gear, or do a night-fighter nose, I'm in for both. 

Four Pfeils and not a single Beau.

Tony 

6 minutes ago, Tony T said:

As the last two "new kit" announcements resulted in a 1/48 Fort and 1/32 bit-o-Lanc I'm no longer interested in what HKM are doing unless the box says FG.1/FGR.2 and shows an 892 NAS F-4K vaulting off the Ark. 

If these latest releases are a money spinner for HKM, then good. But no more hype about new releases please.

If they want to reissue the Mosquito with peepholes and camera gear, or do a night-fighter nose, I'm in for both. 

Tony 

Well, three Pfeils.  They’ve never followed through with the long promised twin seat trainer.

5 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Well, three Pfeils.  They’ve never followed through with the long promised twin seat trainer.

Actually, that kit is done, they just decided to hold off the release so that it didn't overlap with the release of the ZM version.

Kev

17 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Actually, that kit is done, they just decided to hold off the release so that it didn't overlap with the release of the ZM version.

Kev

The ZM kit was released two years ago.  Seems like it’s way past worrying about an overlap.  If anything, HKM is continuously losing sales to ZM by not releasing their kit.  I know I grudgingly bought the ZM kit because I got tired of waiting for the HKM release.

Edited by Dave Williams

6 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Three? How many were built? This is real what-if 1946 Noxie adulation territory. Doing a bag of spare Lancaster nose parts doesn't provide balance.

I'm out.

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

Three? How many were built? This is real what-if 1946 Noxie adulation territory. Doing a bag of spare Lancaster nose parts doesn't provide balance.

I'm out.

Tony 

About a dozen.  I gather you don’t care for “Noxie” (I assume you didn’t want to say Nazi for some reason) aircraft, but you were the one who brought up the Pfeil kits.  Adios.

13 hours ago, Tony T said:

Tony 

Totally agree.  I like the Pfiel and have a ZM kit in my stash, but Dornier only built a handful of them and they never flew operationally.  The Beau, on the other hand, was built in thousands, had a big part to play in operations all over the world, and was loved by it's crews.  It was one of the famous planes of the war, and deservedly so.  Why kit manufacturers are loathe to do an LSP of this beauty is beyond me. :BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2:

Cheers,

Michael