New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

My first reaction was to give it a miss, but then with all the big scoreboards, and nose art options, I have to admit this has tweaked my interest. 

A nice way of getting some 'G' George and 'S' Sugar into the cabinet.

2 hours ago, nmayhew said:

*yawnsville*

I'd rather just paint nose art on the wall in whatever-scale the way I used to in the early eighties. Also had the pink panther near the door and trixie & dixie near the skirting at one time.

I just don't get it, whatever it is. Go through outfitting a cockpit several times just to slap 1/32 decals on? Why not a quarter front in 1/16th scale? Why not just put 1/8th scale decals straight on the wall?

*yawnsmegalopolis*

Tony, losing the will to live — entirely

10 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

But...all the hype came from this thread! None of it was marketing; all of it was rampant speculation by fickle modellers who (as noted earlier in this very thread) weren't going to be happy whatever was announced.

Kev

I disagree. The announcement of an imminent announcement is a marketing strategy. And, in my opinion, in this case not a very good one. Others may have different views.

Edited by iang

https://www.themodellingnews.com/2020/07/preview-hk-models-ahead-by-nose-on-new.html?m=1

I have been waiting for this!  I will buy all the other parts later LOL

Rick

Sorry did not see the announcement was grafted onto another thread.  I was out on the boat. Beautiful day. 

Edited by Rick Griewski
Excuse