New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

I think it's safe to say, we really have no idea what it is.. I guess a few do, but can't say anything....

I would love it to be something I've got an interest in, something maybe WW2 related that could be turned into a post war Civvie, or a B-29 to make into a Tu-4, or just something Russian.... Pe-2 or Tu-2. 

On 7/10/2020 at 10:57 PM, Royboy said:

Well, it might not be WWII at all?

So here's my way out guess!!

Either a 1/32 scale Canberra or a brand new tooled E.E Lightning!!!

That might make a few pulses rise I think. It certainly would mine for sure!!!!!!! ;)

oeoeoeoh.......CANBERRA!!!!!!

9 hours ago, wunwinglow said:

But what I said was entirely true, wasn't it? If the numbskull who chose 1:35th had stuck with the already fully established scale of 1:32, EVERYTHING would have been completely compatible with EVERYTHING else. I stand by my comment. Stupidest decision in modelmaking history, bar none.

In my humble opinion......

I hate to use an overused cliche...  but it is what it is.  We can't fix it or change it.   Maybe it would be best if they got rid of 1/32 scale altogether.  Figs, planes, tanks, and gear all in one, happy scale.

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Well it matches up to the placeholder # of 01E033. 

Maybe true, and if so then my wallet does in fact get a reprieve.

Planned but not true in this instance. Still in design.

2 hours ago, JamesHatch said:

Planned but not true in this instance. Still in design.

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of the tease is. Am I correct in assuming you know the "answer" as to what HK is bringing forth? If so, why not state it? If you are not allowed to or choose to not reveal what you know, then how about butting out? If you have a noble purpose, please let us all in on it. I'm sure all would have a healthy laugh together.

Thanks for your attention.

If we are expecting two engines, then Drakens and Viggens qualify, even if JETMADS are doing one of them now. Probably not, but better than many of the alternatives for the return on investment. I still want a Martin B-10B (not gonna' happen).

Tnarg

So... two intakes don't count? Just seeing if anyone was paying attention.

Edited by Tnarg

17 minutes ago, Tnarg said:

If we are expecting two engines, then Drakens and Viggens qualify, even if JETMADS are doing one of them now. Probably not, but better than many of the alternatives for the return on investment. I still want a Martin B-10B (not gonna' happen).

Tnarg

How does a Draken or Viggen count as two engines?

18 minutes ago, Tnarg said:

Tnarg

Two engines in a Viggen and Draken?