New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

14 hours ago, Gazzas said:

You're just being stubborn and inflexible, tying yourself to a number.  Any transport plane needs men and materials to fashion a decent diorama.  1/35 scale offers the most of those. 

But what I said was entirely true, wasn't it? If the numbskull who chose 1:35th had stuck with the already fully established scale of 1:32, EVERYTHING would have been completely compatible with EVERYTHING else. I stand by my comment. Stupidest decision in modelmaking history, bar none.

In my humble opinion......

45 minutes ago, petrov27 said:

Feels a bit like our leg is being pulled at this point.

Yes I agree, we've actually been through all the British possiblities now, so i think the 'clues' are just red herrings, how long they're going to keep this up before it gets embarrassing is anyone's guess. I'd be embarrassed by now.

Graham

8 minutes ago, GrahamF said:

Yes I agree, we've actually been through all the British possiblities now, so i think the 'clues' are just red herrings, how long they're going to keep this up before it gets embarrassing is anyone's guess. I'd be embarrassed by now.

Graham

Agreed. Neil must be amused and hopefully pleased by the amount of interest and speculation that has been stoked up, red herrings for sure are red herrings, but it’s time for the denouement now, just get on with it and tell us it’s an Anson, Oxford or Battle. 

11 hours ago, barkhorn said:

Even this guess is not fully close ;)

Oh gawd, it really is some Noxie rocket thingy.

Just when I was beginning to think it's something interesting like a 1/32 RAF ground support vehicle set.

Tony