New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

Infinity have announced plans for both a Beau and Sparviero.

I quite like Mozart's suggestion of a Canberra. It could be quite a simple kit with multiple option growth potential and international markings and schemes. Mine's an RAF T.17 or Swedish T.11. Probably not though. 

If it turns out to be a Fw 189 or Me 410 I'll pass, but many of the other suggestions are appealing. There are no "vibes" here other than Bf 110 G-4, although I also love Jennings' suggestion of an F-106A.

Quite fun guessing. 

Tony 

It's probably the Blenheim the one at Duxford, that would be very researchable, they've spanked it into the deck twice and rebuilt it twice, now it's the fugly version with no nose and the long nose you can get right up to as it's on display, Plus the group that originally rebuilt it have oodles of drawings.

Graham

1 hour ago, GrahamF said:

I think our sun will have turned into a white dwarf before that appears in 1:32!

Graham

We're a funny lot, modellers. We buy kits of Luftwaffe aeroplanes that were never built but don't want aeroplanes with around 1500 examples

Richard

4 hours ago, GrahamF said:

Or any Aircraft that are the final version and last link to one of the most famous fighters in the world.

Graham

It really does demonstrate how theres no rhyme or reason when it comes to what will actually sell, compared to what the market says they want.

Your kits look absolutely superb and are fantastic value for money, but hold zero interest for me.

A Martin Baker MB5 from you, on the other hand, would find it's way onto my bench immediately, but I'd imagine that that subject would (sadly) hold even less appeal than a spiteful or Attacker :/

We are a weird bunch of folks to please. 

Denzil