New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

Well I’d take a Beaufighter if that’s what it turns out to be, I like it’s brutish appearance. Probably the same reason I prefer the P-47 Razorback to Bubbletop versions. I’d also like it if it turned out to be a P-38J or Earlier P-38.  But please HKM just hurry up and get on with the British Phantom release. 

Edited by ade rowlands

22 hours ago, GrahamF said:

Try factoring in that there won't ever be a vaccine, the clever people were in the 1950's are no longer with us like Dr Jonas Salk. He didn't have half the tools to work with to find a vaccine for Polio like today's lot have got. 

Graham

That could be true. It'll probably mutate into something less dangerous by the time a vaccine can be made in quantity.

I rarely go out more than once a month anyway, just as I have done for five years, so for me it's business as usual but without live tennis on TV.

Tony 

2 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

Well I’d take a Beaufighter if that’s what it turns out to be, I like it’s brutish appearance. Probably the same reason I prefer the P-47 Razorback to Bubbletop versions. I’d also like it if it turned out to be a P-38J or Earlier P-38.  But please HKM just hurry up and get on with the British Phantom release.

Amen to that. I'd even be very very very happy with a simplified one, à la Meteor.

Tony 

I looked at aero scale, there are more photos there.  It looks really nice to my eye.  Does anyone know what the tube attached to the right side of the cockpit is?  It looks like it is related to a flare pistol which looks in another photo like a flare pistol handle is attached but to me that doe snot look like it goes there.  Anyway in my opinion the kit looks really nice.

6 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I didn't say it does! Only that I'm not likely to know what it is (or be able to announce it myself) for a little while yet, due to the circumstances described above.

Kev

Heck Kev, at the rate Australia is going, some of us might acquire this kit before you do! If I get one first, I'll certainly tell you what it is, if you'd like ;-)

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

7 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

Heck Kev, at the rate Australia is going, some of us might acquire this kit before you do! If I get one first, I'll certainly tell you what it is, if you'd like ;-)

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Mighty accommodating of you, Dennis!

Kev

30 minutes ago, cbk57 said:

I looked at aero scale, there are more photos there.  It looks really nice to my eye.  Does anyone know what the tube attached to the right side of the cockpit is?  It looks like it is related to a flare pistol which looks in another photo like a flare pistol handle is attached but to me that doe snot look like it goes there.  Anyway in my opinion the kit looks really nice.

There are photos of the new HKM kit over at Aeroscale?

1 hour ago, Dennis7423 said:

I think he was referring to the Meng Dr.1, but he was in the wrong topic within the forum.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

You are correct, don’t know how I did that.  Sorry.

13 minutes ago, Alburymodeler said:

Say it isn't so. Unless it is a Firefly or Griffon Spitfire/

Apparently it's a simplified kit, you wouldn't want to simplify those two.

A big plane that hasn't been done before, I can see the value of that.

My money is on a Me 323

Graham

Edited by GrahamF