New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

9 minutes ago, Basta said:

Or a C-47 with about 1500 less parts than the HPH model? Of course leading to a DC3? 

I could see this happening as it's the 75th anniversary of the end of the war and of course this plane was instrumental during and after the war (Berlin Airlift, Vietnam war). Go Gooney's!

So many variants could be done.

1 hour ago, Basta said:

Or a C-47 with about 1500 less parts than the HPH model? Of course leading to a DC3? 

I've heard that the HPH model has been a less than spectacular seller despite many ppl saying it would be.

Facts is...  more modellers prefer planes with guns.

11 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

I've heard that the HPH model has been a less than spectacular seller despite many ppl saying it would be.

Facts is...  more modellers prefer planes with guns.

I agree with that in general , but I wasn't kidding about the parts count of the HPH kit, it's well over 1800 bits of this and that, and the price is over $800 USD. 

That might count a bit for its underwhelming sales. 

Edited by Basta

Just now, Basta said:

I agree with that in general , but I wasn't kidding about the parts count of the HPH kit, it's well over 1800 bits of this and that, and the price is over $800 USD

I think the latter point is the real reason that it hasn't been a great seller; that, and the fact that most of the online builds I've seen so far have reported multiple fit problems.

Kev