New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

I know more about what the kit isn't, than what it actually is, and I don't think anybody has guessed it so far yet. All I know about it is that it's a new kit that has not been previously announced or discussed. It's been ready for over a month, but distributors asked Neil to hold off on the release due to COVID.

In any case, whatever it is, Neil's sending me one on Monday, so I guess I'll know at least some time next week. And if I'm allowed to, I'll share it with you guys (I may not be, however).

Kev

We like to do this, don't we. We don't have WNW to kick around, so we do this with anyone else we can find. Even so, I really, really want a B-26 with lots of nose art options, given that it shows up in the WWII section. If they did a really good job, they would get more love than some of the previous heavies from everyone involved. All they need to do is to remember to check how many cylinders the engines had and they will avoid serious trouble. Here's hoping for a good prospect. Just make it look good from a few feet away and you are most of the way there.

Tnarg