Wings Cockpit Figures

paulowen_2000

Hello all, my first post here so please be gentle!

I'm a great fan of Wings Cockpit Figures and have emailed David Allen regarding purchasing some more. However, my emails have gone unanswered and I wondered if anyone here has had any (recent) contact with him? I know in the past he was working out of the UK and so orders were delayed? Any info? Many thanks

Welcome to the Forum Paul, hope you enjoy this friendly place!  I've ordered figures from David too, with success, but always via his Facebook site.  I think that's the only way of doing it these days.  Question is, are you on Facebook?  Link: https://www.facebook.com/WingsCockpitFigures

Edited by mozart

Paul,

I ordered figures from him a few months ago via email. It took about a week for him to respond when I made the initial email. He might be a little slow in responding to emails, but was a pleasure to deal with. The figures are also top quality.

Jeff

His figures are top notch. Very well detailed by a number of good artists and well cast. It has been over a year since I contacted him, but I highly recommend his products.

Tnarg