Lemkits 1:32 Arado E.377A + Rheinmetall-Borsig starting trolley( launching dolly) - Heavy glide bomb - Limited edition resin kit -pre-order

upor

Lemkits 1:32 Arado E.377A  with  Rheinmetall-Borsig starting trolley( launching dolly) - Heavy glide bomb - Limited edition resin kit -pre-order

http://lemkits.com/?post_type=product&p=1625&preview=true

At the end of World War II, German aircraft designers realized that in the absence of resources only technological superiority in balance with the simplicity of the materials used could bring a tangible effect. As a result, projects began combining simple materials (wood, steel pipes, etc.) with super modern jet engines and sophisticated control and guidance systems
One of the areas in which work was carried out was the creation of heavy motorized-glide bombs of the Mistel series. Arado E.377 is one of the last such projects.
In combination with the starting trolley developed by the company Rheinmetall-Borsigand control aircraft of various models, Arado E.377 was to become a deadly weapon for hitting strategic objects and ships of the enemy. Using the speed of reactive systems and surprise, such a weapon could become invulnerable to the air defense of the allies
Projects were developed both in the glide version and equipped with jet engines BMW 003, and later a manned version with a tactic of application similar to Japanese kamakaze.

The set presented to you shows the Arado E.377A version - with two BMW 003 engines at 1:32

In addition to the pre-order period, the set will be supplemented by two figures of German aviation technicians.

The planned time for completion of work on the model and the start of shipping to customers is July 25- August 15, 2020.

The model will be shipped by registered mail with track number.IMG_20200701_184101_novyj-razmer.jpg

IMG_20200701_181957_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_182006_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_183805_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_183814_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_183833_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_183901_novyj-razmer.jpgIMG_20200701_183918_novyj-razmer.jpg

Edited by upor

Great, given that Cammetts E.377 went out of production years ago. Looks simple and well buildable, where the Cammett kit had some issues (major parts were made from different materials with different shrinking properties...). But I don't see the trolley, which is IMHO a must-have for that kind of model. Will the trolley follow as a separate kit or are the modelers on their own regarding this?

Regards

- dutik

9 hours ago, dutik said:

Great, given that Cammetts E.377 went out of production years ago. Looks simple and well buildable, where the Cammett kit had some issues (major parts were made from different materials with different shrinking properties...). But I don't see the trolley, which is IMHO a must-have for that kind of model. Will the trolley follow as a separate kit or are the modelers on their own regarding this?

Regards

- dutik

With Rheinmetall-Borsig starting trolley!!!!!

Edited by upor

52 minutes ago, upor said:

With Rheinmetall-Borsig starting trolley!!!!!

There seems to be some confusion about what we're talking about here, Andriy. By "starting trolley", do you mean a launching dolly? To me, they're not the same thing, and I suspect other members aren't getting your meaning, either. The term "starting trolley" suggests something more like an airfield starter truck or similar, so it's a bit unclear what you mean exactly, I'm afraid.

Kev

6 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

There seems to be some confusion about what we're talking about here, Andriy. By "starting trolley", do you mean a launching dolly? To me, they're not the same thing, and I suspect other members aren't getting your meaning, either. The term "starting trolley" suggests something more like an airfield starter truck or similar, so it's a bit unclear what you mean exactly, I'm afraid.

Kev

Thank you, maybe there really are difficulties in translating, for clarification106799368_2594796404113410_6135896425360

2 hours ago, D Bellis said:

Yes indeed! Thank you for clarifying. 

Will the Takeoff Trolley (launching dolly/start trolley) also be available separately? 

D

if there is interest in such a set, then why not

• 1 month later...